Everyone has a different body type. A person may be tall and lean but unhealthy whereas as others may be shorter and somewhat heavy built but still healthy. Being healthy and skinny without dieting can be a great goal to work towards. It is also very important to maintain a proper weight in order to avoid any kind of disease.
It's now a trend to consult dietitian and follow strict diet plan in order to loose weight. But do you know their are many drawback of doing dieting. They are as follows :
- Dieting sometimes can make us feel grumpy, which can make us feel hungry.
- Dieting which we follow if in case fails, it can make us feel downhearted and depressed.
- Not all diet plans are healthy, we can miss out on the nutrition which we really need
What if, we can eat our favorite food and still stay healthy and skinny without dieting. We just need to follow the tips given below :
1. Get Adequate Sleep : We all produce a hormone called ghrelin, which signals our body when to eat. People with lack of sleep produce more ghrelin. It makes them feel like having food, and they tend to eat even if they are not hungry. If you are well rested, it makes you feel to hit the gym. If you exercise, you can also battle craving for junk foods and sweets.
2. Walk – In order to stay healthy and slim, it is very necessary for us to walk everyday. Track your steps if possible. Instead of taking the elevator, try taking the stairs. Work at home, do house hold work, so that you can get those extra steps. Soon you will see the change in yourself, physically you will get into better shape.
3. Avoid Stress – It is good for us, if we can avoid taking stress. Stress produces cortisol in our body, which increases blood sugar level. Blood sugar level for a longer time, develops fat in our body. Fat is mainly stored in the belly, which is difficult to get rid of. If you learn how to deal with stress, you no longer need to follow those strict diet plans. You can stay slim and healthy without doing much hard work.
4. Don't Eat in front of a Screen – Staying mindful while eating helps you to reduce weight. Screen includes – TV, Tablets, Computers etc, this are the causes of distraction while eating. We may not be able to stay mindful about how much calories we are consuming. It may result into being over weight.
5. Over Weight Loose – Try to keep your mind in a healthy place. When mind is healthy, your body will surely follow the same. Put your energy into different hobbies and interest so, that your mind is occupied. This days we are so much focused on self improvement that we get obsessed in over weight loose. This may lead to invite various disease in near future. So, it is better to maintain a proper weight.
6. Stay Hydrated – As we all know that staying hydrated is very important for our body. But do you know that staying hydrated helps us in loosing weight as well ? Yes ! It does. Drinking 3- 4 litres of water daily helps to get blood flowing in our body. Hydration is a key to avoid false hunger. So when we are hydrated we will definitely feel less hungry and will eat less.
7. Don't Stuff Yourself - Never over stuff yourself. It usually happens when the food is very tasty and delicious. But if you feel you are full, just restrict yourself from taking those last bites.
8. Don't avoid the food you love – Restricting food that you love doesn't make you loose your weight, it just makes you more obsessed with them. So, avoid categorizing any food as bad. Eat the food you love and also add this 10 super food that will help you staying slim.
They are as follows :
- Beussels sprouts
- Olive oil
- Green Tea
9. Listen To Your Own Body – It's all about having faith on your own body. Before eating something ask yourself. Am i really hungry ? If the answer is 'yes', then eat it and if your answer is 'no', then try to avoid it.
10. Prioritize Protein – It is beneficial to include protein in our diet. Protein metabolizes slowly, which means it will keep you fuller for a longer time period. Protein also keeps the blood sugar stable and it is best for fat loss.
11. Eat Healthy Snacks – Eating out of boredom is not good. It will make you consume more food. It's better to eat healthy snacks, choose snacks which will keep your energy soaring high through the day.
12. Chew Your Food – Chewing actually helps in digestion. Undigested foods takes more space in your stomach than digested food. Undigested food creates bloating which slows down the entire digestive process.
13. Use Smaller Plates – Using a smaller plate while having food helps you to eat less. It's a simple calculation, Large plate = more food. Using a salad plate helps you to maintain portions and consume fewer calories.
14. Don't Waste Time on Diet Foods – Diet foods are made by removing the actual fat, they are pumped with sugar, salt and other additives. Food with low fats and calories sounds good in theory. The main problem is diet foods are heavily processed and high in carbs.
15. Say No to diet soda – Some studies shows that calorie free drinks arouses hunger. You tend to consume more food, which results in gaining weight.
CONCLUSION : Remember, “To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear.” - Buddha.
Now, after reading this article, i hope you understood the magic formula. So, say bye to dieting permanently. Keep your mind strong and clear, and stay healthy and skinny without dieting.
- Motorala Razr 5G Reportedly Will Launch atCompany’s September 9 Event - August 24, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 & Note Ultra 5G – Expect The Launch Soon - August 13, 2020
- 138 New Emojis Coming Soon on WhatsApp - August 9, 2020